What you need to do
- Fill in the online troop recharter form: CLICK HERE
- Settle your dues
- Submit required documents and information
Step 1: Fill in the recharter form
CLICK HERE to accèss it. Only one form needed per family.
Step 2: Settle your dues
Membership fees this year have increased due to national BSA increase. (Refer to this announcement)
- $180 per Scout (or 11 flags)
- $45 per Adult (or 3 flags)
- Adults need to register with the troop if they are joining two or more weekend campouts, summer camp or high adventure campouts.
- BSA Safety Policy: All adults accompanying a Scouting unit who are present at the activity for 72 total hours or more must be registered as leaders. The 72 hours need not be consecutive.
- Scouts age 18+ can register as an Assistant Scoutmaster.
How to pay
- By scout account: Fill in and submit a Troop Reimbursement Form
- Money raised through scouting fundraisers (flags, popcorn, coupon books) and are allocated into the scout’s account.
- Flags: Requires a minimum of 11 flags in their route. Adults can be covered with an additional 3 flags each. Submit your flag route information to Mark Wrzyszczynski to validate your account.
- By PayPal/credit card online: A 3% PayPal processing fee is added. Click here to pay online.
- By check: Write checks out to “Troop 230”.
Step 3: Submit all documents
What you might need:
Registered Adult Requirements:
Remember: Complete your recharter info submission and requirements before November 23rd.