Fall 2022 Merit Badge Fair
What: Fall 2022 Merit Badge Fair
Location: Deren Huff Scout House
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2022
Start time: Check-in starts at 9:00 a.m.
Description: A variety of Merit Badge classes will be offered in morning and afternoon. (*) represents Eagle required badges.
- Older scouts will be given priority for Eagle required classes if they are full.
- Walk-up registration on the day of class will only be accepted if the class registration is not full.
- If you sign up for a class and cannot attend for any reason, you are expected to contact Chris McAlee (email@example.com) ASAP so that your spot can be opened to another scout.
- If you are sick, please do not come!
- Bring your water bottle, a pen/pencil, and merit badge workbooks for your classes.
- Attire: Class A uniform
- Rank sign-offs are not allowed on the same day as learning the new skill.
- Print Merit Badge Workbooks here: http://usscouts.org/mb/worksheets/list.asp
SUG Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ba8ac29a7fa7-fall
Lunch: (12:00 – 1:00) Chick-Fil-A Box Lunches ($10.00 – choice of chicken sandwich OR 8 count nuggets, waffle chips, and cookie — drinks, fruit, and vegetables will be provided) If you do not want a CFA lunch, you may bring your lunch from home.
Adult Leader: Chris McAlee (firstname.lastname@example.org)